You ordered for a diagnostic scan tool believing that all OBD2 scanners should be able to bleed your brakes. The order arrives, you unboxed it and jumped right into your car to start bleeding your brakes. There you searched through and through its functions and you can’t find auto ABS bleed even though it has other excellent features.
That’s disappointing! I totally understand how you must have felt.
Now you’re searching for the best OBD2 scanner with ABS auto bleed. I have researched the best scan tools with ABS auto bleed and here in this article I have handpicked the best five (5) just for you.
There are many OBD2 scanners out there however not all of them can auto bleed ABS on your car. Here in this article, you will discover the best OBD2 scanner with ABS auto bleed that will perfectly bleed your brakes. Apart from ABS auto bleed, these diagnostic tools have other awesome and impressive features.
Come along with me as I show you.
Disclosure: we may get a commission from qualifying purchases made through affiliate links in this post but at no additional cost to you.
Top 5 Best OBD2 Scanners with ABS Auto Bleed
- Autel Maxicheck Pro OBD2 Scanner
- NEXPEAK K1 PRO
- THINKCAR ThinkTool Mini
- VPECKER Easydiag Automotive scanner
- Thinkcar thinkDiag PK X431
Note: Your car ECU has to be programmed for auto bleed for these scanners to perform the auto bleed function on it.
Autel Maxicheck Pro is an OBD2 code reader and scan tool for diagnosing faults on your vehicle. It comes with different functions such as ABS auto bleed, reading and clearing of error codes. This scan tool also covers a wide range of Asian, European and USA vehicles. Autel Maxicheck Pro could be the best OBD2 scanner with ABS auto bleed for you.
- Opens and closes electronic brake calipers
- Crystal clear colour display screen
- Can perform all 10 modes of OBD2 tests including reading & clearing codes, viewing freeze frame data, I/M Readiness Status (Smog Check), Component Test, and so on.
- Supports up to 11 different languages around the world
- Can read, record and playback live data
- And many more…
- Auto ABS bleeding
- Reads and clears Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) and Sensotronic Brake Control (SBC) trouble codes
- Diagnoses EPB/SBC caliper functionality
- Turns off the ECU and brake warning lights
- Has ABS bi-directional functionality for sending and receiving information from your vehicle
- Resets steering angle sensors
- Resets the oil service light
- It also has diesel particulate filter functionality
- Lifetime free software update
- 30 days money back guarantee
- And more…
- This scan tool is not compatible with all vehicles. You should check if your vehicle is compatible at email@example.com before you buy.
Nexpeak K1 Pro OBD2 scanner is a multipurpose wireless auto diagnostic tool. It is capable of auto bleeding your brakes, reading and clearing error codes on your car systems. You can use this scan tool to read and clear trouble codes on your engine system, transmission system, airbag/SRS system, ABS, air conditioning system, audio system, headlight system, suspension system and so on.
This diagnostic tool can also be used to program a new key for your car. Therefore if you are looking for the best OBD2 scanner with ABS auto bleed you can’t go wrong with this one.
- Auto ABS bleeding
- IMMO key programming
- Supports up to 10 different languages around the world
- Wide vehicle coverage up to 85 brands across Asia, China, Europe, Australia and America
- Durable battery for longer period of use
- User friendly interface
- Can diagnose your entire car systems including engine system, transmission system, brake system, airbag system, etc.
- Free updates and lifetime technical support
- Has 9 special functions which include: oil reset, Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) service, Antilock Braking System (ABS) bleeding, BAT service, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) service, Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) service, Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) service, Injector coding, and Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) Throttle Adaptation.
- Supports full OBD2 functions including I/M readiness to help you pass smog check, view freeze frame data which records the state of your vehicle at the exact time an error was triggered, read vehicle information and much more.
- The auto ABS bleeding only works on ABS modules with Bosch 5.3
- You need to check compatibility before you buy. This scan tool’s special functions do not work on all cars.
Thinkcar Thinktool mini is an OBD2 diagnostic tool for diagnosing faults on your vehicle. It can excellently bleed your vehicle’s ABS module, read and clear diagnostic trouble codes from your entire car systems. In addition, it supports the entire OBD2 functions and can perform up to sixteen (16) maintenance reset functions.
- Supports up to eight (8) different languages
- It also supports over 220 car makes and models
- 5.99 inches colour display screen for easy use
- Touch screen for flexible use and navigation
- Connects wirelessly to your vehicle
- Can diagnose the entire vehicle systems including engine, transmission, brake fuel, steering and many more.
- Has sixteen (16) special service functions including oil service reset, ABS brake bleeding, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System reset, suspension reset, and much more.
- Supports all ten (10) OBD2 functions such as reading freeze frame data, live data, I/M readiness, clear and reset emissions related diagnostic information, etc.
- Can identify vehicles quickly and easily with one click VIN reading feature
- And much more…
- Requires a yearly subscription to unlock some vehicle manufacturers
Vpecker Easydiag is an OBD2 automotive scanner that helps you seamlessly diagnose faults on your vehicle. It works on over 76 car brands and 500+ models around the world. Besides, it has a wide range of features like ABS bleeding, reading and clearing diagnostic trouble codes on all systems, and so on. Vpecker Easydiag might just be the best OBD2 scanner with ABS auto bleed for you right now.
- ABS bleeding (on up to 2014 vehicle models)
- Key programming
- Supports up to nine (9) different languages around the world (English as default)
- It also supports up to 76 vehicle makes and over 500 models across America, Asia, Australia and Europe
- Has 32GB storage
- Memory card slot
- Back and front camera
- Earphone slot
- 3800 mAh battery for long use
- And much more…
- Reads and clears trouble codes for all systems
- Can perform full system scan
- Connects wirelessly to your vehicle through an adapter
- And more…
- Some functions may not work on certain car models therefore you have to check compatibility before you buy.
Thinkdiag PK X431 is an automotive diagnostic and Bluetooth adapter you can plug to your car and connect wirelessly to your mobile phone. This scan tool can diagnose your entire car system and has fifteen (15) maintenance reset functions including ABS bleeding.
It is compatible with most OBD2 vehicles and it supports full OBD2 functions such as reading and clearing of error codes, displaying live report of your vehicle in real time, I/M readiness to help you pass your smog check, onboard monitor test, etc.
Moreover, this scan tool can diagnose your entire car systems such as engine system, transmission system, brake system, airbag system, Tyre pressure Monitoring System, and so on. You can’t go wrong with this tool if you are looking for the best OBD2 scanner with ABS auto bleed.
- It has fifteen (15) special maintenance reset functions such as ABS bleeding, oil reset, steering angle calibration, electronic parking brake reset, anti theft matching, air suspension reset, gearbox reset, and more.
- Supports eight (8) different languages around the world
- It is also compatible with Android 5.0 and iOS 9.0 and above
- Compatible with 115 major vehicle makes across Asia, Europe and America
- Has auto VIN scan for fast vehicle diagnosis
- The product is well packaged
- And more…
- Can perform auto ABS bleeding
- Reads and clears error codes
- Can diagnose all vehicle systems
- Gives you vehicle diagnostic report that you can print out
- Free update for two (2) years
- And much more…
- Product requires yearly subscription after two (2) years of use